Monday, November 3, 2008

My first blog...be gentle




After complaining how bored I am at work to an old friend over email she suggested that I try blogging. I love to write and well I think I'm pretty awesome(just kidding...sort of) so here I am blogging.

A little about me sense well some people might read this stuff that don't know me that well. My name is Archibald...Just kidding yeah my name is Steve, you probably already figured that out and well if you didn't then you probably don't want to read stuff I write cause I have a low tolerance for stupid people. I am 31, I live in orange county California and have lived here my hole life. I am white, like really really white, I make Nicole Kidman look like Whopi Goldberg...ok so I'm not that white but you get the idea. I am gay and in the "process" of coming out. That means that some people know that I'm gay and some people don't. I am not "obvious" although some people have come to that conclusion about me without me telling them, I chalk that up to amazing gay day, and well I'm man pretty...just kidding sort of again. I am sure if you read my blog you will learn more about me, I'm not letting it all out right now, what fun is that right?

Stay tuned for rants and raves and ramblings...probably some more alliteration too sense as you can see I like that.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say.

Steve's streaming thoughts said...

Thank you :)

I plan to be blogging alot considering most of the time im at work I am um not working.